A YULETIDE FLAME
Kickstarter Campaign Launched
New comic coming soon!
- Kickstarter Campaign for the brand new Christmas comicbook, "A Yuletide Flame" is now live!
- Ends November 5th, 2023!
BRISTLEMOUTH: A COVE HORROR
Publisher: "IPI Comics"
New series acquired by International Publisher!
- "Hayden Fryer’s ‘Bristlemouth: A Cove Horror’ is an Eerie, Remote Rural Terror Comic Just Acquired by IPI Comics—4-Issue Series For Release In 2024!"
PIECES: BOOK 2
Publisher: "Illustrate Your Life"
Guinness World Record!
- "The 2nd edition of the Project set an official Guinness World Record in, 'The most professional contributors to a graphic novel' category."
A Yuletide Flame
My Kind of Weird - https://mykindofweird.substack.com
- "This brand new Christmas fable shows what the comic book medium can and will be when the creator spins the web of the fates correctly: a story that elevates the medium."
Fanbase Press - https://www.fanbasepress.com
- "Fryer has saved his biggest chops for last"
Selected Illustrations and Commissions
- Ink and Wash Art
- Comic Art
Comics and Graphic Novels
Click through for the latest comics series and graphic novels available in partnership with Siberian Productions.
For all Illustration, Cartooning, Design & Sequential enquiries, please contact:
SIBERIAN PRODUCTIONS is a boutique illustration, design and comic publishing company, operating out of the the Blue Mountains area of Sydney, Australia for over 20 years.
With a specialist focus in the development, production and distribution of comicbook and graphic novel projects.
WRITER/ILLUSTRATOR & PUBLISHER
Hayden Fryer is a Blue Mountains (Sydney, Australia) based illustrator, writer and founder of Siberian Productions.
An artist with an ever evolving artistic style, his illustration work draws influences from traditional Ink Painting techniques with emotive brush work, minimalism of design and focused through the storytelling elements of sequential illustration.
With over 20 years of experience within the Illustration and Comicbook industries, Hayden’s uniquely stylised comicbook writing and illustrative works have been exhibited and seen print in publications all around the world.